Attention soon to be entrepreneurs: if you need a great business idea…
Perhaps you are tired of waiting for the right opportunity. You may
find yourself spending more time thinking about what could be different
from what you’re doing now if you only made a change. You are hungry for
the independence and freedom from all of the outside factors affecting
your life.
My name is Caleb Page. When I started my first business, it was urgent. I was faced with losing my job due to manufacturing moving offshore. I needed to replace a very comfortable income. I learned the hard way how to find a good business idea that would continue to pay dividends. Today I own several small businesses that provide a comfortable 6-figure income. They are all under management. I now devote my time toward helping others start their journey.
The recipe for success you were probably given was to get an education and a good job, perform, and things will take care of themselves. You worked as hard but still don’t see signs of progress. You suspect you are missing out where others are getting ahead. It’s not your fault; you got the wrong instruction book.
There is an entire group of people who are moving forward to create their own independent future. This group figured out ways to insulate themselves from outside events. They don’t worry about being laid off by an employer. They are responsible for their success. They own their own businesses.
The only difference between them and you is they found the idea that works for them.
The idea they found is a real business concept; not a flash in the pan trend or a “business opportunity” that consumes membership dollars or endless weeknights on calls or in people’s homes. They figured out the way to find and start a real business.
I took the lessons I learned about finding and researching business
ideas and put them into a process. I want to share the process with you
in my tutorial, Chart Your Course.
Chart Your Course is a step by step guide to take you in less than 30 days from a place where you know you want to be in business to finding an idea that fits you and then exploring it in detail to find the right business for your situation.
I’ll be honest. Most of my businesses were successful. Some weren’t. I took over 20 years of experiences of starting and running small businesses and incorporated them into Chart Your Course. You get advice to prevent you from making mistakes costing 1000s of dollars.
This isn’t a get rich quick scheme. It’s a get rich slow scheme. You diligently use the building blocks I share to make good quality decisions working together to create a solid business concept for you to implement.
This isn’t a guide on how to start an internet business. An internet business may or may not be right for you. You won’t be sure until you work through the course. The course is best suited for those with “normal” goals – start a business that provides an income. It is a practical approach to finding the right business, testing the idea, and creating a plan to start.
I’m told my advice is practical and easy to carry out. Chart Your Course comes complete with worksheet activities for each chapter. You complete those activities as you progress over 30 days. The finished product is the start of a business plan where you clearly understand the reason for your business as well as the market drivers to make it successful.
Here are some testimonials:
You’ve waited long enough – it’s time to decide if you’re serious about taking the next step toward being your own boss. Your reasons may be financial independence, needing more free time, wanting to be the boss, or simply making a change. You know your goals and know what it’s like to wait even longer.
Look 10 years into the future. Will you be doing the same thing as today? What are you doing now to make the positive changes that you want in your life? You can change the course you are on. Now.
Chart Your Course is built on a bunch of experiences that cost tens of thousands of dollars. I can tell you about direct mail mistakes ($80,000), starting the wrong companies ($50,000), and the cost of franchising (well over $450,000 to date).
Nothing
should hold you back. This is a risk-free investment. Your purchase is
satisfaction guaranteed – I’ll refund your money at any time within 60
days if you think you haven’t gotten advice worth more than the price
you paid. No questions asked. Why? I simply want to see people grow,
learn, and take action to start their businesses – I want to see more
success stories!
Make a decision if you want to take the right steps toward building the future you want.

Caleb
P.S. You read through this. You decided that $19 was too much for you. Or you decided that you can’t believe what I’m offering. Before you decide to give up on your dream, call me and I’ll answer your questions. Here’s my cell: 617 799 4600. If you get a voice mail, leave a message. You’ve gone this far; don’t stop.
Questions or feedback? Contact Us.
Disclaimer: CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc. and used by permission. Raise Your Sail is not an authorized agent or representative of Click Sales, Inc. Click Sales, Inc. has not reviewed, approved or endorsed Chart Your Course, or any claim, statement or opinion made by Raise Your Sail. ClickSales, Inc. is located at 917 S. Lusk St., Suite 200, Boise ID 83706 USA
Discover The 5 Essential Pillars Successful Business Owners Already Know and Launch Your Business in Only 30 Days
I didn’t start off with an inheritance. Like you, I had to figure out how to go into business for myself. I went through all of the challenges of cash flow, poor business models, customers, and employees. You may have some of the experiences I went through:- You are in a career where your salary hasn’t risen in years and there is no hope for a pay raise soon.
- Your retirement investments are equal to the money that you’ve put in. They haven’t appreciated as they’ve been nicked away by administrative fees.
- You started a second business but it’s not going to generate the kind of money that you expected.
Caleb Page, Entrepreneur
My name is Caleb Page. When I started my first business, it was urgent. I was faced with losing my job due to manufacturing moving offshore. I needed to replace a very comfortable income. I learned the hard way how to find a good business idea that would continue to pay dividends. Today I own several small businesses that provide a comfortable 6-figure income. They are all under management. I now devote my time toward helping others start their journey.
The recipe for success you were probably given was to get an education and a good job, perform, and things will take care of themselves. You worked as hard but still don’t see signs of progress. You suspect you are missing out where others are getting ahead. It’s not your fault; you got the wrong instruction book.
There is an entire group of people who are moving forward to create their own independent future. This group figured out ways to insulate themselves from outside events. They don’t worry about being laid off by an employer. They are responsible for their success. They own their own businesses.
The only difference between them and you is they found the idea that works for them.
The idea they found is a real business concept; not a flash in the pan trend or a “business opportunity” that consumes membership dollars or endless weeknights on calls or in people’s homes. They figured out the way to find and start a real business.
You Can Own Your Own Business
You can do this. It’s a process no different than finding a job, a house, or buying a car. You can quickly start your own business by following these 5 simple steps in less than 30 days. Here are some reasons I’ve heard why you can’t start:- “I can’t leave my secure job right now.” Is your job really secure? The regular employees at Enron and Lehman certainly thought they had long careers in front of them. HP recently announced layoffs. I once worked for a manufacturing company that had to close entire plants. There’s no way to know how stable a company is unless you control it.
- “The economy is too uncertain.” It may look that way for 8% who cannot find work right now. This also means that 92% of people who want to work have jobs. Uncertain/volatile economies can present some of the best opportunities. Companies like Microsoft and Nike were started during weak economies. I started three small businesses and bought a fourth since 2009.
- “I don’t have enough money to start a business.” Not all businesses require a lot of money to start. There are plenty of service companies and freelancers that have started by doing the work themselves before hiring employees.
- “I don’t have time to start a business.” If you’re reading this, you have the time. If you can remove an hour a day of TV or sleep or other time wasters, then you’ve just freed up 7 hours per week. It may take longer, but that’s enough to get going.
- “I’m not smart enough to start a business.” Intelligence doesn’t matter; there are plenty of people with “average” intelligence who have done very well for themselves. What does matter is that you have the hunger, drive, and vision to see your dreams become reality.
- “I’m too old to start a business.” Age doesn’t matter; history is full of examples of people who didn’t come into their own until their 40s, 50s, or 60s.
- “I don’t have a good business idea.” This is why I wrote Chart Your Course.
Chart Your Course is a step by step guide to take you in less than 30 days from a place where you know you want to be in business to finding an idea that fits you and then exploring it in detail to find the right business for your situation.
I’ll be honest. Most of my businesses were successful. Some weren’t. I took over 20 years of experiences of starting and running small businesses and incorporated them into Chart Your Course. You get advice to prevent you from making mistakes costing 1000s of dollars.
This isn’t a get rich quick scheme. It’s a get rich slow scheme. You diligently use the building blocks I share to make good quality decisions working together to create a solid business concept for you to implement.
This isn’t a guide on how to start an internet business. An internet business may or may not be right for you. You won’t be sure until you work through the course. The course is best suited for those with “normal” goals – start a business that provides an income. It is a practical approach to finding the right business, testing the idea, and creating a plan to start.
I’m told my advice is practical and easy to carry out. Chart Your Course comes complete with worksheet activities for each chapter. You complete those activities as you progress over 30 days. The finished product is the start of a business plan where you clearly understand the reason for your business as well as the market drivers to make it successful.
Here are some testimonials:
My friend Shaun did just this. He saw profound changes in his current
industry; he knew that his career was going to suffer a huge shock from
the changes in the economy. Rather than jump into the first opportunity
he could find, he conducted careful research of several different
businesses. He finally chose one that took advantage of a long term
trend. Only a few years later he has replaced his previous income and
expanded into another business.
“At one time or another, you’ve probably been given advice that went
in one ear and out the other. Or perhaps it was counsel in which you
said to yourself, “That’s really good advice. I really ought to do that
….” An then you let it fall by the wayside. This is because all true
answers come from within ourselves. Well that’s exactly what Caleb Page
offers in his book, Chart your Course: The Best Business Idea. It asks
just the right questions to trigger your inner wisdom. Then it guides
you in specific and practical ways to implement your answers in order to
make your dream business your reality.Caleb Page’s book comes more than
highly recommended. It is essential information. Read it!”
Nikki Goldman Ph.D.
Chart Your Course is
a complete tutorial that teaches how to start a business in less than a
month. It is best for those who want to start their own business but
don’t know how. Chart Your Course
helps you to quickly find the best business for you with the lowest
risk of failure. A small investment today will help you to avoid costly
mistakes tomorrow – guaranteed.Nikki Goldman Ph.D.
You’ve waited long enough – it’s time to decide if you’re serious about taking the next step toward being your own boss. Your reasons may be financial independence, needing more free time, wanting to be the boss, or simply making a change. You know your goals and know what it’s like to wait even longer.
Look 10 years into the future. Will you be doing the same thing as today? What are you doing now to make the positive changes that you want in your life? You can change the course you are on. Now.
Chart Your Course is built on a bunch of experiences that cost tens of thousands of dollars. I can tell you about direct mail mistakes ($80,000), starting the wrong companies ($50,000), and the cost of franchising (well over $450,000 to date).
What’s Included?
Chart Your Course, a complete tutorial to help you start your own business within a month. It is available via immediate download in English in Acrobat format. Here is a brief overview of the chapters:- “Who Am I?” examines your fundamental beliefs about business, your personality type, and your thoughts on the major trends affecting your future.
- “What Should I Do?” refines your work into one tangible business idea/concept.
- “Is My Idea Good?” explores the potential of that idea/concept to increase your confidence.
- “How Good Is My Idea?” creates a financial picture of the idea/concept to ensure that it can meet your personal goals/requirements.
- “How Do I Start?” takes all of the work you’ve done and puts it into a plan that you can put into action.
Low Cost – No Risk
Make a decision if you want to take the right steps toward building the future you want.
Chart Your Course: 5-part series that easily walks you through the process of finding the best business idea for you.
To Your Success,Caleb
P.S. You read through this. You decided that $19 was too much for you. Or you decided that you can’t believe what I’m offering. Before you decide to give up on your dream, call me and I’ll answer your questions. Here’s my cell: 617 799 4600. If you get a voice mail, leave a message. You’ve gone this far; don’t stop.
Questions or feedback? Contact Us.
Disclaimer: CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc. and used by permission. Raise Your Sail is not an authorized agent or representative of Click Sales, Inc. Click Sales, Inc. has not reviewed, approved or endorsed Chart Your Course, or any claim, statement or opinion made by Raise Your Sail. ClickSales, Inc. is located at 917 S. Lusk St., Suite 200, Boise ID 83706 USA
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire